Hardly ever serious, Morph attempts to liven up otherwise tense situations with mindless banter, a defence mechanism he created to cope with the loss of his mother from lung cancer at a young age (leaving him with a hatred of cigarettes), and the hardships he faced while living with his father. He learned early on that his natural, bleached white and noseless appearance was not welcomed among his peers. Rather than be persecuted, he learned to stay in a human form for long periods of time. Once he became an X-Man, he decided that he no longer needed to do this.
He has revealed little about his past, except for his involvement with his Earth's Avengers, X-Men, and New Mutants.
- Chapter 4: Trouble at Xavier's
- Completing Chapter 4: The Kingpin Falls for the first time on your account allows your characters access to the Xavier School social hub. You'll receive the mission Trouble at Xavier's from S.H.I.E.L.D. Deputy Director Maria Hill which instructs you to speak with Havok (who has now appeared at the Avengers Tower) and let him take you to the Xavier's School. Morph is the gear vendor in this social hub and is located at the basement level.
- Chapter 5-8: Waypoints
- The Xavier's School (and thereby Morph) is accessible through chapters 5-8 waypoints.
- "Argh, that costume makes me wanna hork."
- "Can't you see I'm busy posing here?."
- "Clean-up on aisle you~oo."
- "Howdy ho~oo."
- "I agree, you *definitely* need a new look!"
- "I know you can't look *this* good, but let's see what we can do."
- "Let's find something that'll look *fabulous* on you."
- "Yeah yeah, what do you want?"
- [To Captain America and Ms. Marvel] "Ugh, what century is *that* look from?."
- [To Cyclops] "I'm gonna call you... 'Blinking'."
- [To Jean Grey] "I hear red is the best color for destroying planets."
- [To Storm] "Finally somebody with style!"
- [To Storm] "Wakka wakka wakka!"
Voice actor info
- In the video game, Morph is voiced by Tom Kenny.