|How to Obtain:||? / ?|
|Fighting Skills:||? ?|
|Energy Projection:||? ?|
??? More information...
- Prologue: Trouble at the Raft
- Vision is located in the Prologue instance version of Avengers Tower. After accepting your first mission from Jocasta, the vision becomes a pilot NPC that will transport you to the Raft. A textbox will appear with Vision saying: "When you are ready to leave, speak to me and I will take you to the raft." After that, interacting with Vision will cause a small box to appear with "Travel to the Raft?" and a " Yes" and "No" interface button.
- Vision also has a few spoken lines when you interact with him.
- "Do you have need of my assistance?"
- "I would be... happy to help you."
- "No, you are not inerrupting me."
- "We are fortunate that I have unlimited patience."
- Text Box:
- Prologue: Finishing the Job
- The vision appears on the Raft's landing pad after you have defeated Green Goblin and have spoken with Nick Fury to act as a pilot NPC to take you back to Avengers Tower (which will now be the regular social hub). Interacting with Vision will now cause a small box to appear with "Travel to Avengers Tower?" and a " Yes" and "No" interface button.
Voice actor info
- In the video game, Vision is voiced by Dave Wittenberg.